If you notice that your air conditioner is not working properly or is completely out of order, it is best to immediately contact the specialized master. Trying to solve the problem yourself is quite dangerous because such a device is connected to the electric mains. Repair and maintenance are necessary for each split system at least once a year to eliminate various negative environmental influences, as well as to prevent possible malfunctions that negatively affect its operation. By ordering our consultation you protect yourself from the occurrence of unwanted breakdowns at the most inopportune moment.
The development of the world market does not allow to stop the development of new technologies and improve the production of air conditioning systems. Based on the use of innovative technologies, it seems to us that air conditioners should work for a long period and not create any problems and headaches for their consumers. But often owners of HVAC equipment inconvenience their operation. This may be due to the inability to control the system, poor cooling, unpleasant odor, water leakage, and others.
At the same time, there are dozens of reasons appliance repair in San Jose
for the occurrence of such breakdowns:
- Water leakage from the device
- Dirty indoor unit filter
- Heat exchanger fouling
- Lack of Freon
- Compressor motor overheating
- As well as poor-quality installation, configuration or startup of the device.
To cope with such problems can only be a professional. When you rely on HVAC Service
you can expect professional service from skilled experts. Our service works from 8 am to 8 pm, but at any other time, the master will come to you to diagnose the problem. Turning to us, your family will get again feels comfort from coolness or heating as soon as possible. You can safely trust us. After all, relying on reviews, we perform our work 100%. Our company provides quality repair services for air conditioners of any manufacturer. The work of our master may consist of:
- External inspection and prevention of the air conditioning system (indoor and outdoor units);
- External inspection of parts and components of air conditioning equipment to determine mechanical damage;
- Checking the drainage system;
- Dismantling and cleaning of external surfaces, output blinds of air conditioners;
- Checking and cleaning the heat exchanger of the indoor unit with steam under pressure;
- Visual inspection of the freon highway and checking the joints;
- Control of thermal insulation of freon pipelines;
- Cleaning the air intake and exhaust grilles;
- Cleaning the air filter;
- Check and clean the heat exchanger of the outdoor unit;
- Treatment of the heat exchanger and the impeller with a disinfectant;
- Check and clean the impeller of the indoor unit;
- Checking the control panel and executing commands from it;
- Checking the operation of the blinds of the indoor unit;
- Control measurements;
- Diagnosis of the number of freons in the system and its satisfactory for the operation of the equipment;
- Refueling freon.
We cooperate with many manufacturing companies. Therefore, in our work, we use only original spare parts with a subsequent guarantee on work from each repairman. If you want your air conditioner to last all summer long with minimal issues, annual maintenance is essential. During maintenance, a technician will tune-up your unit to ensure it is clean and running efficiently and safely. By doing regular maintenance, you can benefit from:
- More energy-efficient cooling;
- Lower cooling costs;
- More consistent temperatures;
- Reduction in repair;
- Longer life;
- Better indoor air quality;
- More dependable indoor comfort.