Commercial freezers and refrigerators are well known for their long service life, but even if your HVAC is working well, it might need preventive maintenance and repair. It is in your best interest to ensure all minor problems are fixed right away to avoid bigger issues.
Some common refrigerator issues are:
- Water present in food compartments;
- Refrigerator keeps leaking water;
- Too much frost in freezer;
- Static electricity builds up;
- Refrigerator isn't cooling properly;
- Refrigerator stopped working;
Refrigerator makes loud unusual noises.
Call us, ask for callback or book our services online. Choose the type of HVAC and describe, in single words, the problem that had occurred with your equipment. It will allow us to prepare, take the necessary tools and spare parts.
After diagnostics, we will easily:
- Eliminate coolant leak;
- Replace the compressor in the fridge;
- Replace the filter in the dehumidifier;
- Clean the condenser in the cooling system;
- Provide refrigerants management;
Replace the thermostat.
Global Appliance and HVAC repair will provide you with licensed repairmen who love what they do. Our repair techs are highly trained and certified professionals who are knowledgeable and experienced in repairing all brands and models of all major appliances.